Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not the hoped for outcome

We completed our first round of fertility treatments and things didn't go the way we had hoped. We are back to the beginning. I was feeling a little sad about it last week, but I'm much better this week. I thought going through all this a second time would be so much easier. In some ways it is because I have a toddler that doesn't allow me to wallow in sadness for too long. I am so grateful to God for the blessing of our little boy.

We are trusting in God's timing and His plan to work all things together for His glory.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hang in there! I'm praying for you all - remember God's love and concern for you remains constant and steadfast at all times. Although it is hard, he has been gracious in offering a situation where you need to rely completely on Him! I know that is hard - but His grace IS sufficient! xx

Quotes

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale." Hans Christian Anderson

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."
-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

"The formative period for building character for eternity is in the nursery. The mother is queen of that realm and sways a scepter more potent than that of kings or priests". ~Author Unknown

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men". ~Frederick Douglass




 

Our Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates